Rod Blagojevich - Page 3 of 5

Ex-Illinois governor indicted on 16 counts - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Rod Blagojevich Quotes
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2009 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rod Blagojevich - Page 3

Blagojevich to fight impeachment

The scandal-hit Illinois governor, Rod Blagojevich, vows to fight on after being impeached by state lawmakers.
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2009 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich
A Friend

Blagojevich Rod

I hope he fights it and I hope they find more stuff on him. Just wait till he calls a press conference and opens his mouth again. I am sure he will say something to get himself in more trouble.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich History & Civil Business Politics

Rod Blagojevich has been ousted

Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich has been ousted after being charged with allegedly trying to sell Barack Obama's vacant Senate seat.
Ref. BBC

30th Jan, 2009 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Blagojevich Rod

Just imagine that before he left office Rod Blagojevich used his status to forgive a real estate mogul and drug dealer. If he was looking for more credibility this certainly doesn't do it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich
A Friend

Blagojevich Rod

I am glad that the vote was totally for him to be ousted. Not one single no or nay vote. I hope that sends a good sign to any who want to run for this office that they better do a good job and not break the law.

30th Jan, 2009 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich

He is still defiant about his innocence. I want to see how his 'day in court' will turn out.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich
A Friend

Rod Blagojevich - Page 3

I believe that is going to be a interesting day myself. I can hardly wait to see him try to tell them he is still the governor. smile.gif

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Ex-Illinois governor indicted on 16 counts

A federal grand jury charged former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich yesterday with racketeering, extortion and fraud, opening a new chapter in the prosecution of the voluble Democrat who could spend years behind bars if convicted. Ref. Source 4

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rod Blagojevich

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,