Rod Blagojevich - Page 2 of 5

I am glad that the voted and Impeached him. - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jan, 2009 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Rod Blagojevich Quotes
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rod Blagojevich - Page 2

Innocent?

CHICAGO (AP) - Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich said Friday he is not guilty of any criminal wrongdoing and plans to stay on the job. In his first substantial statement since his arrest on corruption charges last week, Blagojevich said he will fight until he takes his "last breath."
Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2008 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich
A Friend

Blagojevich Rod

I believe that if he was arrested for a crime then there is a pretty good chance that he has done something wrong. I think if he is found guilty that he has to give up his job as governor. I am not sure they would allow him to do his job from jail or prison.

20th Dec, 2008 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich History & Civil Business Politics

Back in the days when the "original" governor Daley was the mayor of Chicago, the cops were almost all on the take. It was well known to Missouri tag holders that if we got stopped on a Illinois highway to fold up a $20 under your Drivers License when you handed it to the officer. You would get your license back and be lighter $20.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2008 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Blagojevich Rod

Blagojevich Lawyer Seeks to Subpoena Obama Aides

An attorney for Gov. Rod Blagojevich has asked the Illinois House committee considering whether to impeach the governor to subpoena more than a dozen witnesses, including President-elect Barack Obama's incoming chief of staff and a senior adviser.
Ref. Source 2

9th Jan, 2009 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Blagojevich Rod

They must have some sound evidence on the guy:

Ill. House Committee Recommends Impeachment of Gov. Rod Blagojevich
Ref. ABC News

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich
A Friend

Rod Blagojevich

I still say he should step down or the state legislature should take steps to get him out of office. I think what he did has cheapened the whole democratic practice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich - Page 2

Impeached!

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) - The Illinois House has voted to impeach Gov. Rod Blagojevich. The action sets the stage for a Senate trial on whether he should be thrown out of office for corruption and abuse of power.
Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich
A Friend

Rod Blagojevich Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I am glad that the voted and Impeached him. He is still saying he did nothing wrong. I hope this sends a clear message to others who want to be a Illinois governor.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rod Blagojevich

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,