Blanket Pardons

Blanket Pardons - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Dec, 2008 - 6:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Should the US stop allowing those convicted to go free?
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2008 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Blanket Pardons

Blanket Pardons

Legal Scholars Outraged by Talk of Blanket Pardons
By Daphne Eviatar

Obama's advisers are encouraging him to look to the future and avoid the appearance of seeking vengeance for past practices. But many legal experts insist it's as important not to let those responsible for diminishing America's moral stature get away scot-free.
Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2008 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Pardons Blanket

I think if the guilty are brought forward and the courts look at the crimes and how they occurred. Then those responsible for breaking federal laws would be held accountable and no blame would lie at Obama's feet. How ever if he lets the pardons for federal crimes continue unchecked then he is not better then what he replaced and the people will react astoundingly.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2008 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Blanket Pardons
A Friend

Blanket Pardons History & Civil Business Politics

It is my belief that many of the people pardoned should be left in prison. I know there are cases that really need a pardoning but I believe too many presidents use this for their own agendas. I hope that Obama does better.

> TOPIC: Blanket Pardons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,