Favorite Candybar

Favorite Candybar - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th May, 2006 - 10:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Favorite Candybar
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2004 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

Favorite Candybar
A Friend

Favorite Candybar

I'm not really a big fan of chocolate. But it's something about the Twix cookie bar. I think it's the caramel mixed with the chocolate that keeps me coming back for more. What is your favorite candybar ?

Favorite Candybar
Favorite Candybar (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2004 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Candybar Favorite

My favorite candybar is hands down the Snicker Bar. Twix comes in at a close second. I also enjoy KitKat's on occasion.

9th Sep, 2004 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Candybar Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Wow, I'd have to really think about this one. I have way too many favorites. Probably the top three:

Milky Way Dark
Scor or Heath
Snickers

Dang, now I'll have to go find a candy bar today!
Roz

10th Sep, 2004 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Candybar Favorite

That is tough - to choose one that is... I will say 'Crunchie' and then Three Musketeers, Penola and Snickers. However, with that said, sometimes a plain dark chocolate bar can beat all of them if it is well made.

The below link tells you all about Crunchie - Ref. Source

J

Rather off topic, but...
ust For Your Information: Chocolate bars in the UK have a better flavor than the ones made in the US, because the UK uses less wax.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2004 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Candybar
A Friend

Candybar Favorite

I'll have to go with a Snickers bar...so satisfying. But it must be chilled. At room temperature it's just another way to get fat. A close second would be a Mr. Goodbar.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2004 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Candybar
A Friend

Favorite Candybar

i'd have to agree with malexander. dang man, you got good taste.

snickers wins first prize hands down, then followed with twix. those two make an unbeatable pair. though i do really like 100 Grand and Butterfinger as third choices. as long as their is some sort of chocolate...it's good! (but no coconut like mounds or almond joys) yuck.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2005 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Candybar

Here is my top 3:
1. Mars (first by far)
2. Bounty (how can you not like coconut?)
3. Twix
Sneakers is not in my top because it has too much nuts. As someone sad, all of them have a better taste when chilled.

8th May, 2006 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Candybar Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I love the dark chocolate and coconut so Mounds is my favorite. My second is Junior Mints and my third is Cadbury Caramello (not dark chocolate but still yummy).

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Favorite Candybar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,