Trinis Stay In Trinidad

Trinis Stay Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Dec, 2008 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2008 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Trinis Stay In Trinidad

Name: Chris

Comments: I recently spoke with a Trini who was head chef in a restaurant in NJ. he said he would never have came to this country (US)if he knew he had to work so hard for so little. if it wasn't for his kids "Americanized" he'd go back. me personally work 64 hours a week and can't afford nonsense. I feel like most American's, at least in tri state area, lives mostly revolve round work and its sad. my life ain't easy and I'm surrounded by Newark, Irvington n Elizebeth. compare their crime rate to Trinidad. I would like to move to a simpler place, someplace beautiful warm. he described Trinidad that way. but it seems like Trinidad, like every other country I researched the people their are under a misconception that things come easy here and for that just don"t like American's. so I'll just sit here in the most liberal part of my country, keep working my donkey off and wait for the rest of the world to catch up. there's no room for racism in this world were just people.

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2008 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Stay Trinis

I wouldn't call that a reason to stay in Trinidad. Sometimes Trinis just end up with the wrong end of the stick when they come up here, but it has nothing to do with America, just their misfortune. I think its great up here!

> TOPIC: Trinis Stay In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,