General Kntoran - Page 3 of 5

OK, we will keep the one on one rules and - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 6th Aug, 2010 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 

World GREED
31st Jul, 2010 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran - Page 3

My sympathies with the passing of your troops in losing the first one on one World Greed game. It was well fought but as you know there can be only One.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran General

Yeah I knew it was not looking very good for me in three of those games. smile.gif I think the first to move still has a clear advantage but it is ok. I will still win some.

1st Aug, 2010 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

General Kntoran Reviews RPG & Card Board

Well you still have three left with a chance in each. The first move is definitely an advantage but not a guarantee. You think we should leave the One on One Rule then? Without it there will be be an even greater chance of losing but maybe it still does not solve much.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2010 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran
A Friend

Page 3 Kntoran General

I would have a much better chance of winning if I actually played and did not have to travel. Oh well I will be at -5 now. smile.gif

Either way the rule for one on one play can be kept or taken away. I think either way it can prove to be just as winnable.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran General

Will try a new food ration series to see if it make my troops more stout and able to win easier. smile.gif

5th Aug, 2010 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran

Tell me how you want to proceed - either One on One or just play normal, I am good either way. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2010 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran
A Friend

General Kntoran - Page 3

I think keeping the one on one rules is the way to go. Most everyone who plays now is familiar with that style so keeping it should be the way to go.

6th Aug, 2010 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

OK, we will keep the one on one rules and they are in effect now and it is also now your move.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: General Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,