General Kntoran - Page 4 of 5

Thanks general, you helped me to recover my - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Aug, 2010 - 11:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 

World GREED
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

General Kntoran
A Friend

General Kntoran - Page 4

Made my moves and set up a couple new games. I am hoping to slowly get back to positive numbers for a change. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2010 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran General

There is one game called, "Want to Dance 2" I notice is in an "Unknown State", it says that it is my turn to play but I've already completed my move and the log even shows I have completed it. Can you enter that and do anything or do you get the same message?

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2010 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran
A Friend

General Kntoran Reviews RPG & Card Board

I saw that it was saying that we were both ready for our turns. I am glad I was able to get on and clear the moves up. I think I still lost the game. smile.gif

8th Aug, 2010 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Kntoran General

Thanks for all the wins! I have started more and enabled the three player game because it doesn't look like anyone else is joining in that one.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2010 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran
A Friend

Kntoran General

I saw that you started more. I will join them in the next few hours so we can play some more. I have been a bit busy of late and was not sure I could play much. smile.gif

19th Aug, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran

You were able to redeem yourself in some of those last battles. I started four more if you want to continue the fight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2010 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran
A Friend

General Kntoran - Page 4

I think I did alright but I had the first move on my side so that helped. We will have to see how I do with being second to move. smile.gif I joined in.

21st Aug, 2010 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

General Kntoran Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Thanks general, you helped me to recover my losses from the last set. That time we both got half and half first move so the one on one player rule does help. I just started some more battles if you want to try again.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: General Kntoran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,