Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 

World GREED
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2008 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Farseer

FarSeer in World GREED

Messages specific to this player can be placed here. Please use other Threads for general rants, questions. etc.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2008 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Farseer

I understand your feelings about being punished, but I really cannot relate. I am on my way to the top position in World GREED.

Rather off topic, but...
...And I also hold the top position in the Arcade, so I really cannot empathize as I am just a humble winner and best player of all, again in all humility.

16th Dec, 2008 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Farseer Reviews RPG & Card Board

Just ignore that blow hard, we all love when you join in on the games. Beside I bet you would love to take him down a peg or two.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Farseer
A Friend

Farseer

Keep plugging away there FarSeer I am sure that you can start winning more games. That way you can join me at clawing our way slowly to the top. smile.gif

13th Jun, 2009 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Farseer

Can't be that you are afraid to come back and try to get your score back up are you?

13th Jun, 2009 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Farseer

No, it's just depressing to lose so much. I have enough of that in real life smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jun, 2009 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Farseer

Oh, sorry FarSeer, did not mean for you to reflect on your down turns, but it is here for fun play, plus as in real life you just need to learn to change your strategy. wink.gif

13th Jun, 2009 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Farseer Board Card & RPG Reviews

True, strategy is the key. I'll ponder on that one for a bit. "If you want to make a change, you have to do the work."

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Farseer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,