Terrorism In France - Page 7 of 13

A woman wearing a suicide bomb blew herself - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Nov, 2015 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (13) »
Terrorists
Terrorism In France Related Information to Terrorism In France
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In France
A Friend

Terrorism In France - Page 7

I look forward to the day when the media would start doing their job in an unbiased ,free from political interference way but that and the cow jump over the moon I would never see. A Muslim security guard at the football match disarmed one of the perpetrators at great risk to self but nothing of the sought was report on the major media. I wonder why. What crime has the Syrian children and their families committed that they were bombed by the French in retaliation for the attacks in Paris? Is that the act of a civilized nation?

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2015 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

France Terrorism

international QUOTE
What crime has the Syrian children and their families committed that they were bombed by the French in retaliation for the attacks in Paris?

Who said they were bombing Syrian children? As far as I know from the reports the targets are ISIS and because I'm not on the ground and France is not a terrorist state then I can only assume that they are doing as they say. On the other hand Syria has proven itself to be all the opposite so what is your point?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

17th Nov, 2015 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In France History & Civil Business Politics

One report says they didn't bomb anybody at all so no children there:

international QUOTE
Syrians in Raqqa tell of 'insane nights' of air strikes:[
A media activist in Raqqa, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Al Jazeera on Tuesday that French air strikes had targeted abandoned ISIL bases in the suburbs of the city where there are no civilians or ISIL fighters. Source 4a

So the poster who said they were bombing children needs to provide a source otherwise that's just a biased point of view.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2015 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 7 France Terrorism

Pregnant Woman Survived Paris Terrorist Attack, Saves Her Baby by Hanging From 2nd Story Window

A pregnant woman survived the horrific terrorist attacks in Paris over the weekend and saved the life of her unborn baby by hanging from a second story window. A pregnant woman, seen on a video hanging from a second-story window, survived after she was pulled to safety by another terrorist attack survivor, according to an ABC News report. The woman in question can be heard yelling and screaming for help, “Please, please. I’m going to fall. I’m pregnant.” Ref. Source 2u

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2015 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

France Terrorism

Two terrorists were killed in a police raid in Paris suburb of Saint-Denis, and one is still holed up in a building alive, CNN affiliate BFMTV reported. One of the terrorists was shot by a police sniper, and the second was a woman who blew herself up with a suicide vest, the broadcaster reported. A civilian passerby was killed during the operation and at least three police were wounded in the raid, it said. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2015 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In France

DNA tests to determine whether Abdelhamid Abaaoud, suspected ringleader of Paris attacks, was killed in an explosive raid that collapsed the entire floor of a building in a Paris suburb overnight. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2015 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism France - Page 7

The media these days...the bombing in Paris is tragic, yet so many people die each day, not only in Syria. Also Africa or South America, yet no media reports these. I think the big companies of the West World want to have a motivation to keep their war economies going.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2015 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorism France Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

A woman wearing a suicide bomb blew herself up and a police sniper killed another terror suspect as police raided an apartment building and church early Wednesday in a northern Paris suburb. The raid was part of continued French efforts to learn details about the planning and perpetrators of terror attacks that left more than 120 people dead.

TODAY'S DEVELOPMENTS:

Investigators are trying to determine whether Paris attack ringleader Abdelhamid Abaaoud was in the apartment building raided by police. They are performing DNA tests on body parts found in the building.

Eight people were arrested and two hospitalized after the raid, which police say potentially thwarted another attack.

Two of the terrorists from Friday's attacks remain unidentified, authorities say.

French authorities have conceded a failure of the nation's security and intelligence services and that improved surveillance measures after the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January had not been made fully operational. Ref. CNN

> TOPIC: Terrorism In France

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,