Right Time To Buy A House? - Page 3 of 11

It depends on where you live, but as a country - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 11:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
USA With almost zero percent interest is this the right time to buy a home in the USA? Should your money be saved or invested in other things during this period? What are your thoughts about the housing market?
19th Jan, 2009 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Right Time To Buy A House? - Page 3

efore one can more from a house ad many more to benefit from being debt free

I don't get what you are saying here.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

House Buy Time Right

Sorry I was agree it takes many years to see any capital growth after buying a house then a long time after that to get it paid off and be able to rebuild savings. I think we should buy a home as young as possible.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

19th Jan, 2009 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Right Time To Buy A House? History & Civil Business Politics

Age is a factor and because it is a factor you tend to get a lot of young couple making incompetent financial decisions, that was my main point.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

19th Jan, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 House Buy Time Right

Young people maybe be rash but was it the poor decision to buy the house or the poor house they bought? I regret not buying in my early 20's.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2009 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

House Buy Time Right

More than 25% of homes in county worth less than mortgage balance

A new analysis from MDA DataQuick shows that more than a quarter of all homes in the county are worth less than the owners owe on their mortgages. And nearly two-thirds of those who sold last year settled for less than previous owners had received. The study, performed at the request of The San Diego Union-Tribune, found that 14,595 properties sold at a loss during 2008, with a median decline of $160,000 or 45.2 percent of the previous price. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Right Time To Buy A House?

Existing Home Sales Fall 4.6%:

Home prices dropped 15% from the same period one year ago; Despite the price drop, sales fell 4.6 percent How anyone can try to spin this as a positive is beyond my mathematical comprehension. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2009 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Right Time Buy House - Page 3

Are we seeing prices increasing or still a good time to buy? Those who have been saving for a long time are really lucky since you can get some nice houses for a fraction of the real price.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Jun, 2009 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Right Time Buy House Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

It depends on where you live, but as a country overall, the housing prices are beginning to stabilze. It is still a good time to buy if you saved up.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Right Time To Buy A House?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,