Right Time To Buy A House? - Page 2 of 11

Yes it is years before one can move from a - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Jan, 2009 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
USA With almost zero percent interest is this the right time to buy a home in the USA? Should your money be saved or invested in other things during this period? What are your thoughts about the housing market?
8th Jan, 2009 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Right Time To Buy A House? - Page 2

People are probably using up their reserves, if they had them to begin with, if their job wasn't part of the necessity. It's always important to have a fall back, maybe owning a farm is better.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Right Time To Buy A House?
A Friend

House Buy Time Right

This would be a great time to buy a house if you still have money. As the economy is not improving many more people are now living pay check to paycheck if they still have their job.

8th Jan, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Right Time To Buy A House? History & Civil Business Politics

Who still has money? There are only two types around this time:

* People who were wise and saved for this very moment (very rare)

* People who have a surplus of capital (rich)

I'd say this 'time' caters for those two, still not everybody.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

8th Jan, 2009 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 House Buy Time Right

If you have nothing now and get swing a mortgage that fits your wages then do it. As you have nothing to lose but all to gain. It is also for the bold at heart or any with vision of how quick price will jump in 5 years.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

17th Jan, 2009 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

House Buy Time Right

Even if it fits your wages you should have significant savings because if those wages belong to a job that will be lost in the future you will also lose your house to foreclosure.

19th Jan, 2009 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Right Time To Buy A House?

One who is conservative will always cower in fear of losing all.

Have you considered this you pay rent and all is gone. If you can find a house which costs no more then your rent then what have you lost if all goes wrong? What if thing go fine you gain all. Even if it goes wrong you would lose your rental as well. If booted from a house or apartment the street is the street. If it is your own house you will fight harder to stay there.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2009 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Right Time Buy House - Page 2

I didn't suggest to "cower", I'm suggesting to spend wisely and not on a fringe savings. You'll be foolish to do otherwise. I do agree about the rent bing money done for however investment in any house must be thought of in years and not the moment.

19th Jan, 2009 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Right Time Buy House Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Yes it is years before one can move from a house and many more to benefit from being debt free. If your life saving is 5000 then in my thought you have little to lose and much to gain. In a market like today prices already down I would take and get in the market for a small as possible down payment. Thus limiting your risk.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 19th Jan, 2009 - 6:04pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Right Time To Buy A House?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,