Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Jul, 2009 - 1:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

USA Fantasy World?
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney's Fantasy World
By Scott Ritter

Despite the facts, the vice-president still insists that Saddam Hussein could have produced weapons of mass destruction.
Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney
A Friend

Cheney Dick

This is not a fantasy like a lot of people claim it to be. Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. They were chemical weapons that he used on the Kurds in northern Iraq. We destroyed a lot of these chemical plants back in 1991 with the first gulf war. So anyone who says that Saddam did not have weapons of mass destruction are plain wrong. Part of the suffering I go through on a daily basis is in part due to the chemicals from those blown up factories being in my body and in the bodies of many gulf war vets.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney History & Civil Business Politics

How I Saved The USA

Cheney warns of new attacks

By JOHN F. HARRIS & MIKE ALLEN & JIM VANDEHEI
An Interview With Alledged War Criminal Dick Cheney. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 15th May, 2009 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Cheney Dick

Once Behind-the-Scenes, Cheney Grabs Public Spotlight to Defend Torture Under His Watch

Known for his rare public appearances while in office, former Vice President Dick Cheney has taken to the airwaves in recent months to defend the Bush administration's torture of foreign prisoners. Earlier this week, Cheney denied that the enhanced interrogation techniques amounted to torture and insisted that they produced actionable intelligence. He also suggested that he could be willing to testify under oath in Congress. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 15th May, 2009 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney
A Friend

Cheney Dick

I think that if he testifies under oath before congress then he is going to put himself and the ex president up to all the wrong doings they did in the past eight years. It will not be a pretty sight.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney

VP Cheney on Gay Marriage
Tuesday, June 2, 2009 10:35 AM

To set the record straight....at the National Press Club lunch (and as I recall) VP Cheney did NOT say he was in favor of gay marriage but rather opposed to a federal statute authorizing it. He went on to say at the lunch that he thought the question of gay marriage a matter for the states to decide. This is why I went one step further in our interview with the former VP that happened right after the lunch and asked his view on gay marriage (not on who should or should not pass laws about it). [...] Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2009 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney

Cheney Is Linked to Concealment of C.I.A. Project
By SCOTT SHANE

The Central Intelligence Agency withheld information about a secret counterterrorism program from Congress for eight years on direct orders from former Vice President Dick Cheney, the agency's director, Leon E. Panetta, has told the Senate and House intelligence committees, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said Saturday. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney Politics Business Civil & History

Cheney Sweats Out the Summer
By Ray McGovern

So far the summer has been mild in the Washington, D.C., area. But for former Vice President Dick Cheney the temperature is well over 100 degrees. He is sweating profusely, and it is becoming increasingly clear why. Source 6

The Man Who Knew Cheney's Secret
By Benjamin Sarlin

The New Yorker's Seymour Hersh was mocked in March when he referred to Dick Cheney's secret squad of CIA assassins. Now, he talks to The Daily Beast about the next shoe to drop. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Dick Cheney

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,