Best New Board Game 2008

Best Board Game 2008 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 15th Jul, 2009 - 4:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2008 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Best New Board Game 2008

Best New Board Game 2008

What is the Best New Board Game 2008 in your opinion?

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2009 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Game Board Best

I can't remember the name of it but I just played it for the first time the other day.
It has a game board that consists of a maze with pictures on each square and you are dealt a stack of cards that have matching pictures on them.
You must work your way through your cards, moving to each matching picture to be able to 'flip' the card... Once you have flipped them all, you win.
The trick is the fact that every other row of the maze (8x8 grid as I recall) can be slid back and forth by each player inserting the extra grid piece which then pushes one out the other side and changes the connections in the maze.
I enjoyed it because you could plan your next move and have it all figured out and then someone would slide the grid in a way you didn't expect and you got to start all over smile.gif
Likewise, you could think you were completely stuck and then one or two moves would get made and suddenly, there's a clear path right to where you needed to go!
Now... if I could only remember the name of it!

15th Jul, 2009 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Best New Board Game 2008 Reviews RPG & Card Board

That sounds like something fun to play but strange you don't remember the name of the game being that you enjoyed it.

> TOPIC: Best New Board Game 2008

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,