Bclarke3 Introduction

Bclarke3 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 5:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2008 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Bclarke3 Introduction
A Friend

Bclarke3 Introduction

I found this site while looking for entertaining LDS games online. I am 16 years of age, but I am quite knowledgable in matters of the LDS church and doctrine. At the moment, I'm teaching myself Arabic and plan on going into international affairs when I become older.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2008 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Bclarke

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' or Book of Mormon Battles and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Note: If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for reviews: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the other 10 public LDS Related Boards we have here. To make a DONATION Click Here.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Bclarke3 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. Have you tried all three of the LDS ones? I saw you playing Nephi and you are already progressing far there.

If you like Play by Post scenarios some players are looking for a Warrior in the World of Medieval.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 29.9%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction Bclarke

Greetings bclark3. I am glad you are enjoying it here and your most welcome to join us in all the other rpg games here. Merry Christmas and look forward to seeing you outside of the LDS boards.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Bclarke3 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Bclarke

Thank you guys. I am really enjoying this site so far. The boards are a nice place to be able to express my opinion and to keep me thinking during Christmas break. Thank you for being so welcoming, I already feel apart of the community.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 29.9%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Bclarke3 Introduction

That is great to hear. I have to admit I never hit another site quit like this one.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Bclarke3 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,