India vs Palestine

India Palestine - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Mar, 2017 - 12:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Palestine vs India
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

India vs Palestine

Are past ties between India and Palestine being eroded?

As India and Israel become closer, Palestinians in India say they hope New Delhi will continue to support their cause. Ref. Source 1t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

India vs Palestine
A Friend

Palestine India

India and Israel are natural allies. Pakistan is one of the Moslem countries that calls for the destruction or Israel. Pakistan is India's foremost foe. Since India and Israel are both enemies of Pakistan it makes sense that they should be friendly. More than that, the majority of the Moslem world favors Pakistan in its ongoing feud with India. That same Moslem world is on mostly non-friendly terms with Israel. If the phrase the enemy of my enemy is my friend is anywhere near true, then it just makes sense that nuclear armed India would favor nuclear armed Israel to help as a counterbalance to nuclear armed Pakistan. They may still like Palestine and the Palestinian cause, but current national interests lie with Israel. That is why a sign I once saw has proven to be true over and over again, "Countries do not have friends, they have interests."

> TOPIC: India vs Palestine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,