Lds Ward Members In Texas Stop Gunman

Lds Ward Members Texas Stop Gunman - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th Dec, 2008 - 11:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Dec, 2008 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Lds Ward Members In Texas Stop Gunman

I am glad to read that nobody was hurt and that the brethren in the Church were able to think quick and risk their own lives for the lives of others.

(KSL News) Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Henderson, Texas, stopped an armed robber in his tracks when he tried to steal congregation members' wallets.

KLTV reports a gunman walked into an LDS church building last Sunday and fired a shot out the door. The women and children ran for cover, but the men formed a semi-circle around the gunman and urged him to leave.

The man ran off with no money and without hurting anyone.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2008 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Gunman Stop Texas Members Ward Lds

I am just curious how this would have turned out if the Gunman had started firing at the men. This would have made the National news and would have made a scary situation, tragic.

I hope that this does not become a trend, where members have to decide to turn the other cheek, or to fight back.

27th Dec, 2008 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Lds Ward Members In Texas Stop Gunman Studies Doctrine Mormon

Interesting since the "Mormons & Guns" Thread is active right now. Incidentally, it seems that walking in Churches and killing people seems to be a common practice now for the criminally (insane?) of today. Maybe in the future there will be a calling at the Ward level: Security Chairman or Safety Officer.

> TOPIC: Lds Ward Members In Texas Stop Gunman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,