Shu Aldoseri Introduction

Shu Aldoseri Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Dec, 2009 - 6:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi
My name is Shu Mixed races model lives in bangkok .. (( Thai+Chinese + Qatar+ Bahraini )) is here would like to join this community to make friends and might get fashion community connection if my look is wanted ..

Grow up in middle-east and moved to Thailand- Bangkok for 4 years , love to Draw ,Swim,Dance(( Belly Dancing )) and Computers ..

I grow up with an art hobbie since I was 3 years old .. Trying to improve more in anything I'm doing ..
I've started my modeling career for 5 months and learned so much for so far but still have to learn more I guess ..

would like to be a friendly person in this community ..

starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->   </p></div>

</div><div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Introduction Aldoseri Shu

Hi There

It is good to see you are interested in the Fashion Industry. We have the Modeling Board as well as the Photography Board to help you learn more / share your experiences and so forth. However, before you get started, you may wish to look over the following links as they will help you become familiar with how the Community runs. Do enjoy your stay.

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Please do... upload your Model photos - check out Love Modeling for your own FREE Fashion Portfolio.

> TOPIC: Shu Aldoseri Introduction

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,