UK Housewives Online

Uk Housewives Online - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Jan, 2009 - 6:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
United Kingdom Most time online
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2009 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

UK Housewives Online

UK housewives rule in online time

UK housewives are spending the most leisure time online, according to a survey that reveals the world's web habits.
Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2009 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Online Housewives UK

UK wives have a lot of time on their hands I wonder what they are looking at so much online? Hopefully something their husbands approve. bad.gif

7th Jan, 2009 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

UK Housewives Online Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I am not surprised as it is more interesting then the soaps. I have met many middle age ladies in gaming sites and moms with babies at home. I must admit the 40 some wife seems to be very good at rpg. I guess surviving children give you a good sense of humor.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2009 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

UK Housewives Online
A Friend

Online Housewives UK

Housewives probably have alot to talk about, being home with kids all the time. It's probably nice for them to be able to talk to other women in similar positions as themselves and relate to other mothers about children, marriage, etc.

The Internet is good for cleaning tips and finding good recipes.

8th Jan, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Online Housewives UK

That is a good point Daria nothing worse then no adult conversation all day long.

8th Jan, 2009 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

UK Housewives Online

Coder is bad. I don't know nothing about Uk housewives but if they're anything like American housewives then they are going to be joining dating sites with a sexy photo and pretending they're single.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2009 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

UK Housewives Online
A Friend

UK Housewives Online

(laugh), so true! That would definitely add some excitement to the day.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

8th Jan, 2009 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

UK Housewives Online Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Don't say I gave you ideas to go acting single and available online. I once had a friend who got in torouble for that with her husband and she was quick to bring up my name as introducing her to the site. rolleyes.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: UK Housewives Online

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,