Tinacalm45 Introduction

Tinacalm45 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jan, 2009 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2009 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Tinacalm45 Introduction
A Friend

Tinacalm45 Introduction

I would like to share some of my ideas that I can't discuss out loud because of their prohibited content. I live in USA almost 10 years. I love this country from my first steps on this land. However, there are a lot of problems that I would never accept. I would like to dicuss this problems with others and may be just vent my feelings

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2009 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Introduction Tinacalm

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2009 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Tinacalm45 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Post away! Just make sure you research the threads to ensure you do not duplicate threads and you will do well. We enjoy well placed thoughts here. Also do not be shocked to find some one debating against ro with you on any topic. It is part of what makes it interesting to read the posts, differing view points and well placed facts to back up the point of view.

Like a dear friend always tells me there is only one truth just many views of it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.

> TOPIC: Tinacalm45 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,