Carrera Convict Prison

Carrera Convict Prison - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Dec, 2015 - 11:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Off the coast of Trinidad
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2010 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Carrera Convict Prison

Carrera Convict Prison

What are your thoughts about the security level of the Carrera Convict Prison considering two prisoners escaped from it recently?

Sponsored Links:
7th Jul, 2010 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Prison Convict Carrera

Seems like its not that good. They caught one swimming to get away and the other they still need to catch. Considering the relatively rough waters they have to cross it is a risky feat.

7th Jul, 2010 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Carrera Convict Prison Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The one needed to be caught is Andy Downey. I hope they catch him soon for the safety of all citizens.

29th Jul, 2010 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Prison Convict Carrera

TV6 reported that he was shot by police after he allegedly pulled out a cutlass and tried to attack them.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Prison Convict Carrera

Name: Savie

Comments: I would like to get in contact with my cousin [..] I think he works in the kitchen as a chef please help me 2 contact him, he is at the Carrera prison.

25th Feb, 2011 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Carrera Convict Prison

You need to contact the Carrera Convict Prison directly, this is not a communications hub for relatives of inmates at Carrera Convict Prison.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2015 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Carrera Convict Prison

Name: Mark

Title: Carrera the truth

Comments: Carrera is not what your media makes it out to be. Its walls hide the secrets that only inmates know to well. As a former inmate I can tell you how the system works inside. 96 break out POS was my first hand account of what goes on behind bars what happens when recaptured hanging of Dole Chadie. Then came my transfer to Carrera prison. A new kind of world so feel free to ask me about this prison its guards its services and its criminal activities from within. Its life style.

> TOPIC: Carrera Convict Prison

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,