JoePublic Introduction

Joepublic Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2009 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

JoePublic Introduction

Name: Jane

Comments: Hi, there, I just stumbled onto this site that looks quite intriguing, while searching for comments from others about the next Relief Society lesson, Joseph Smith 25, about parables. That is my first reason for joining.

I also like that it is international. We've moved a lot, through our 40 plus years of marriage, including abroad, so I am always wanting to learn about other cultures, and family history, and history/geography in general; our last move was traumatic evacuating from LA just prior to had a true through it - our ages and health conditions meant we felt it unwise to try to return and rebuild. I like issues relating to families, too, as a mother/grandma. And music, books, films.

My Army officer dad used to tell us kids that /strangers were just friends we hadn't met yet/. That was true in the Army, and it's more true in the LDS Church, to which I have a strong allegiance and commitment, and appreciation for many great experiences since my baptism in high school just over 50 years ago.

I hope this is enough for now, realizing I am verbose. I expect if I say too much, tho, I'll be told.

I'm looking forward to this group, and just hope I can keep up and contribute constructively. Thanks for the opportunity.

Jane

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2009 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction JoePublic

Although it is nice to have some Comments, if you were thinking of making an Intro you need to Register an account first and then post this.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: JoePublic Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,