Lady Gaga - Page 6 of 11

Singer delivers Christian message Lady Gaga - Page 6 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 8th Apr, 2011 - 9:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2010 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lady Gaga - Page 6

Ozzy Osbourne 'sick of Lady Gaga'

Ozzy Osbourne says he's getting "sick of Lady Gaga" and urged the star to take a break. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Gaga Lady

Gaga's new single 'beautiful'

Lady Gaga's new single will be "beautiful", according to the star's producer. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga
A Friend

Lady Gaga Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ozzy isn't the only one who is getting sick of her. I honestly think she is really crazy in the head and do not appeal to her fashion. Got to admit, her songs are rather catchy though.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2011 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Gaga Lady

Lady Gaga breaks iTunes records

Lady Gaga's Born This Way has become the fastest-selling single ever on Apple's iTunes store worldwide, racking up more than one million downloads in five days. Ref. Source 2

25th Feb, 2011 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

Gaga Lady

What's up with Lady Gaga? There is a video circulating of her doing doing some sort of ad, touching herself inappropriately, etc and there is a very young child holding hands with her! (the child looks like a 2 or 3 years old).

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga
A Friend

Lady Gaga

I believe that Lady Gaga is following the footsteps of Madonna. I remember her when she was first coming popular and how she would do something in a video or in the news that would shock the people. This keep her songs popular and her self in the lime light. SHe became very famous. Does any one else see this or am I wrong?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2011 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga - Page 6

Malaysian radio censors Gaga song

Malaysian radio stations worry some lyrics in Lady Gaga's gay anthem Born This Way are on the wrong track, baby. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2011 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 6

Singer delivers Christian message

Lady Gaga plans to "shock the world" when she portrays Mary Magdalene in her latest video.   Ref. Source 8

> TOPIC: Lady Gaga

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,