Neal Williams Murder Case

Neal Williams Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2016 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Mar, 2016 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Former lover testifies in murder trial
Original Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 1:27am

What do you think of this case? These love based cases can have all kinds of twists and turns with deadly outcomes!

international QUOTE
POMONA - A Lompoc man testified in the Pomona Courthouse on Monday that he had a brief affair with a Rowland Heights woman a month before she killed her husband and two young sons. Manling Williams, 30, is on trial for having stabbed and slashed her husband Neal more than 90 times with a sword in their Rowland Heights home on Aug. 7, 2007. She also smothered her children Devon, 7, and Ian, 3, with a pillow that night. Manling Williams faces the death penalty if convicted of first-degree murder. Her attorney acknowledged in opening statements Thursday that Manling killed her husband and children, but denied she planned the killings. John Gregory testified that Manling first contacted him via social networking site MySpace.com. He said the pair, with two other friends from Los Altos High School in Hacienda Heights, met for dinner in June 2007. "She hinted at the fact she wasn't very happy," Gregory testified. "She said she wanted a divorce, but hadn't done anything." Gregory said Manling later messaged that she would be in Santa Barbara in July and asked if she could visit him. Gregory agreed and the pair had an affair that weekend, but Gregory said he ended it just days later. Gregory said Manling seemed normal throughout their relationship and that even after ending it, she didn't respond strangely. "She seemed reticent about it, but wanted to remain friends," Gregory said. He said he told her "if the divorce was final, maybe we can look back into getting into a relationship." Gregory initially denied the affair to investigators, but later came clean. "I felt really uncomfortable and slightly responsible that I contributed to her emotional state," Gregory said. Also testifying Monday were the sheriff's deputy who first responded to the murder scene, a neighbor and two of Manling Williams' friends. "I do remember when I stepped over (Neal), I almost slipped and fell because there was so much blood," Deputy Tim Bryant said. Deputy District Attorney Stacy Okun-Wiese also called neighbor Francine Cerda to the stand. Cerda was one of the first people to discover Neal Williams after Manling came out of her home screaming on Aug. 8, 2007... Source 8m

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Sat Apr 27 18:30:25 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
My thoughts on neal williams murder case needs more feedback today so like we can what so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Neal Williams Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,