Slumdog Millionaire

Slumdog Millionaire - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2009 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2009 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Slumdog Millionaire

Slumdog Millionaire

Slumdog Millionaire sweeps Globes

Mumbai-based movie Slumdog Millionaire scoops four Golden Globe awards, including the first ever for an Indian.
Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Millionaire Slumdog

Bollywood star criticises Slumdog

Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan slams award-winning film Slumdog Millionaire for projecting India as the 'third world dirty underbelly'.
Ref. Source 6

Slumdog Millionaire
Slumdog Millionaire (Hover)

23rd Jan, 2009 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Slumdog Millionaire Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I really enjoyed this movie. It is quite funny and other parts touching. It shows the troubled ghettos that India desperately tries to cover up and a love story behind two slumdogs (children who live in the slums). It also takes a jab at the typical Bollywood movies especially at the end. Slumdog Millionaire also features some music from MIA. It is all in English, so do not worry about that, definitely recommended to see.

Rate: 2
starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<p id=Slumdog Millionaire

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2009 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Millionaire Slumdog

India kicks Slumdog Millionaire to the curb

For all the attention in Hollywood, Slumdog Millionaire has failed to set the box office alight in India where it is set, with piracy, anger over its portrayal of poverty and its controversial title taking a toll. - Source 4

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2009 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Millionaire Slumdog

Slumdog duo head for Oscar awards

Two children from the Indian city of Mumbai who shot to fame in the film, Slumdog Millionaire, are set to leave for the Oscars ceremony in the US. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2009 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Slumdog Millionaire

Slumdog Millionaire Wins

'Slumdog Millionaire' wins Best Picture at the 81st annual Academy Awards Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Feb, 2009 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Slumdog Millionaire

On the radio this morning they had an audio clip of the kids. They were really cute, all of them trying to answer at once. I understand that they have established education accounts for the kids involved in the film so that they will have money for college when the time comes. It is supposed to be setup so they won't be able to have someone come and 'redirect' it away from the kids best interest. I hope it works out.

I haven't seen the movie yet. I've heard it is very good. I'm curious though, is it a fun movie on a serious subject or a serious movie? I'd like to see it but my wife is really only interested in fun movies. We've goofed lately on the last two she's gone to see "I'm not that in to you" and "Last Chance Harvey" (or something like that). They were both ok movies but not really fun to watch.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2009 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Slumdog Millionaire Movies Music Fashion & Sports

'Slumdog Millionaire' steals show with 8 Oscars

"Slumdog Millionaire," a rags-to-riches romance tale set in the economically and ethnically diverse Mumbai, took home eight gold trophies during the 81st annual Academy Awards ceremony on Sunday. That included the supposed top award, for Best Picture, as well as Best Director, an award given to Irish filmmaker Danny Boyle. Ref. Source 5

Slumdog Millionaire

+  1 2 3 4 5 
> TOPIC: Slumdog Millionaire

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,