Charlotte Church

Charlotte Church - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Dec, 2008 - 6:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
25th Feb, 2003 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Charlotte Church

Charlotte Church

How would you rate Charlotte as a singer? Do you feel she is really talented? Would you use her as a role model?

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2003 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Church Charlotte

She's so talented. I would give her 10!. I love her music, she sings with such a feeling. It's so nice to see a young lady like her singing such inspirational songs! All the best Charlotte! keep the good work! smile.gif

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Charlotte Church
A Friend

Charlotte Church Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Charlotte Church? I never heard of her before. What type of music she sings? What country she from?

17th Apr, 2003 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Church Charlotte

Do a search in google for some about her, but I can tell you she is about your age or a little older and she has an incredible voice. She can mimic and echo of a hallway. Maybe you can download an MP3 and see if you like.

17th Apr, 2003 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Church Charlotte

She's originally from Ireland and sing all type of music. Mainly classic, opera and alternative. You may want to do a search in google and find out more and even hear some music of her. She's really good and she's very young.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2007 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Charlotte Church

Church confirms she is pregnant

Singer and TV presenter Charlotte Church confirms she is expecting a baby with her boyfriend, Gavin Henson.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/-/1/Hi/entertainment/6409341.stm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Charlotte Church

Singer backs breastfeeding drive

Charlotte Church backs a campaign urging young mothers like her to breastfeed their babies.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7394518.stm

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2008 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Charlotte Church Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Second child puts Henson on hold

Gavin Henson's return from injury is put on hold so he can be with partner Charlotte Church who is due to give birth to their second child.
Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Charlotte Church

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,