Cry For No Reason - Page 2 of 2

I know I was raised to survive from my land - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Jan, 2009 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
14th Jan, 2009 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Cry For No Reason - Page 2

I know I was raised to survive from my land and not bend to peoples (government) will. I did not work well in public school but later served me well. I caused me anxiety at times in grades 6 to 10 as I found out who I really am. I remember weeping like Filipe at age 6 as I realized I would never truly know my grandparents as so many talked well of them.

Crying is good to me as it releases stress but is scary if you do not know why. I have been told that anxiety is also a lack of faith. Meaning if you are striving for something and doubt the ability for it to happen. I can also be as simple as a lack of faith in a loved one. Write all you can down at the time it might help understand later, and never chastise your self about it. It did occur for a reason even if it just hormones.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cry For No Reason

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,