The Lookout

The Lookout - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Dec, 2010 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Jan, 2009 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

The Lookout

The Lookout

The Lookout is an interesting film. The main character reminded me a lot of my son. It is about a young rich kid that had everything going for him: money, car, girl, and of course stupidity. The later causes him to lose friends and 'normal' brain functions. How he copes with his new challenges may remind those familiar with special needs cases as Autism. The movie focuses a lot on his special needs and how he tries to control them. I thought it was a good movie, a bit too much profanity, but it seemed related to his condition of not knowing the boundaries or limits of conversation. Another interesting thing is that other special needs cases are also brought up in the movie - people with life challenges.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2009 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Lookout The

A very touching film that reminded me a lot of the challenges my son faces on a daily basis, it was an interesting perspective because most of the time the focus is on how parents in general cope with these type of situation but the movie focus in how the world is perceived by a person with this type of disabilities.

It made me think about how some of the so called "normal" people take advantage of those who have special needs and use them for their own selfish purposes. The acting was great and the story line was quite believable.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </b> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

The Lookout Sports & Fashion Music Movies

An unpredictable thriller, The Lookout stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Chris, a young man who had everything ahead of him - until a car accident killed two of his friends and left him with brain damage. Now reduced to being a janitor at a bank, Chris struggles to maintain some semblance of order in his life. When a guy he meets at a bar turns out to be an old classmate, Chris succumbs to his flattery, not suspecting that the guy's intentions are criminal

The Lookout
The Lookout (Hover)

> TOPIC: The Lookout

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,