Language Moderators Needed - Page 2 of 3

Krasi, you haven't ducked this project - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Jan, 2009 - 6:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
The Community Wants You!
21st Jan, 2009 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Language Moderators Needed - Page 2

Yes I want to help for sure. Maybe I should create a Community under the actual InternationalDiscussions.com domain that caters specifically for different languages. Then I will create a whole section for the Bulgarians and you can share anything in that Board from Politics to Doctrine. If you are serious and will bring your friends to make it active then I will start it right away.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Language Moderators Needed
A Friend

Needed Moderators Language

Yes, probably that will be a good way to start. Yes, I promise to tell all my friends about it and my students too. The way you structure your website is great. At times I am little confused about it, but the letters you and other moderators send helps me and is a good way of advertising what is mostly discussed and what brings people's attention up. I am facing the same problem with activity on my website and am constantly reminding my friends and students to come and share thoughts and ideas during the week, not only weekends and when our Institute class is.

The way you have structured the levels of access is a great idea and my friend that build our Bulgarian LDS website is in favor too. He wants to do the same with our website in the future.

Perhaps when the Bulgarian board is active I can place its banner on my website and help in advertising it too.

Thank you for spending time with me and exchanging ideas!

I really like what I have seen so far and am in favor of it and will support it even more, when time permits.

21st Jan, 2009 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Language Moderators Needed Feedback & FAQ News Community

OK, then I will create a Community of languages of sorts and put more details here when I am done. Hopefully if there is a language script in Bulgarian then I can get the whole Board to utilize various languages so that no one has to struggle.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 8:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Needed Moderators Language

It will be a good thing to do and I am looking forward to it.

Thank you!

23rd Jan, 2009 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Needed Moderators Language

Done! You can now go to our new International Languages Community and Register. It runs on a different script than here, but I changed it to look just like the Default Plain Skin. You will notice the Bulgarian Board has also been setup.

Here is the great thing: There are over 40 languages in that Community and an easy drop down menu makes any language accessible in an instant! Try it, the Bulgarian language is already there. You can also take any support details to the Board there: Source 8

I look forward to seeing you and your crew begin!

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It looks great!

I register already and send a welcome note.

Please direct me how to write in Bulgarian and still be able to see it in Bulgarian.

I posted one welcome message in Bulgarian, but showed only question marks ? again and again ? and so on.

Also I need your help how to sent messages to Admin. I was unable to write there and tell you of this Cyrillic Language Problem, that is why I write here. Sorry for that.

Cyrillic Language Code or Character Encoding for Bulgarian is "Cyrillic (Windows-1251)". I hope that will help you. Let me know if there is anything else that I need to help you with in setting it up correctly.

Thank you so much for doing this!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2009 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Language Moderators Needed - Page 2

I am glad you are happy with and joined already.

I am working on the fix for your language as you should keep to Bulgarian in the Bulgarian Board.

You need to go to the Support Board under the English Category and start a New Topic, we can then continue this Discussion there: Source 2

There are also other things I will most definitely need your help with that we can take up there. Thanks.

UPDATE: OK I believe the problem has been fixed. You will see where I posted some Bulgarian in your Welcome post as a test. Delete that and just post in Bulgarian in the Bulgarian Board. Note: The whole thing is not LDS, there is a specific Board for Religion.

29th Jan, 2009 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Language Moderators Needed Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Krasi, you haven't ducked this project have you? Feel free to populate the Bulgarian Board with Posts.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Language Moderators Needed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,