Is Nappy A Bad Word?

Is Nappy Bad Word - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2007 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Is Nappy A Bad Word?

Is Nappy A Bad Word?

Is using the word "Nappy" bad?

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2007 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Word Bad Nappy Is

No, it is not. As a matter of fact the word "nappy" means "baby diaper". Now if you are talking about mixing that word with others, will probably still not being a bad word but would not be a very nice comment to make to someone.

19th Apr, 2007 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

Is Nappy A Bad Word? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

It depends on how it's used, of course smile.gif As LDS_Forever pointed out, it can mean "baby diaper." It can also mean a short "nap," as in sleeping. And, as we've seen and heard a lot about recently, it can also mean the type of hair that is common to people of African descent, as in "nappy-headed" children - such as my three step-grandchildren.

Nearly any word can be used in a derogatory way, but that doesn't make the word itself bad.

13th Jan, 2009 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Word Bad Nappy Is

I think this word's usage is mostly in the US? I do not see it used much elsewhere.

> TOPIC: Is Nappy A Bad Word?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,