Cry For No Reason

Cry Reason - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Jan, 2009 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Cry For No Reason

Cry For No Reason

Do you ever sometimes Cry For No Reason at all?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Cry For No Reason
A Friend

Reason No Cry

I cry for stupid reasons. Like I miss the bus, or I'm late for a training class because I couldn't find the building in time. Then when I start crying I can't stop. So I'm standing in public, not really all that upset, and I'm crying uncontrollably like my mother died or something. The doctor thinks it's anxiety stemming from childhood. It's very inconvenient and extremely embarassing.

14th Jan, 2009 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Cry For No Reason Health & Special Psychology

That is what the doctor thinks, what do you think it is? My son does this at times, but it may not just be crying, it can also be laughing for no reason. Recently, I have found myself teary from stress.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Cry For No Reason
A Friend

Reason No Cry

I agree with the doctor. These are situations where I'm experiencing some anxiety. I'm not actually sad about anything, like what people usually cry for.

I'm on medication for anxiety now and the crying thing doesn't happen as often anymore.

14th Jan, 2009 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Reason No Cry

The day before yesterday my son was doing homework in the living room quietly, then he opened the door and he was very upset and in tears. I thought something happened, maybe he got hurt or his father discipline him for something he was doing but no, he was crying because he while sitting down he was thinking about death, specially about his parents dying (whether is now or when they are very old) and the thought alone got him very upset. He still cannot talk about it without crying. That's his biggest fear.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Cry For No Reason
A Friend

Cry For No Reason

We have found our son who is 16 will get really upset and start crying when he is stressed or real worried about things. We have helped him talk through it and even showed hm how he can prepare himself better to stay away from some of the situations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Cry For No Reason
A Friend

Cry No Reason

That's really great that you will help him with that. If I had that type of help and guidance, I'm sure I would not have these problems at my age.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Cry For No Reason
A Friend

Cry No Reason Psychology Special & Health

All I am trying to do is make my kids into people who can be independent in the society we have today. At times I even wonder if I was raised correctly to function in todays society. biggrin.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cry For No Reason

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,