Lucifer, Lugh Or Lleu?

Lucifer Lugh Lleu - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 16th Jan, 2009 - 3:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer, Lugh Or Lleu?
A Friend

Lucifer, Lugh Or Lleu?

Does anyone know the Angel's true identity?
The Fallen? The light bringer? Or mabe the Sun itself?
Lucifer existed before he was demonised but who is he?

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Lleu Lugh Lucifer

That is the Latin word used for Satan when he was in heaven before the war. I hope this helps but in Greek he is better known as Phosphoros and Hêlēl (I think that is Greek also.)

Your search might be better tended to Light Bringer, Morning star, or Venus. I have seen where it was thought the word Satan stemmed from his heavenly name of Samael. I think one must keep in mind the light bringer could refer to the duties he was charged with the bring of all the angles praises to God to bask in. So Samael might be close rto the real name. I do not know what Samael means so you may be wise to look that up as well.

I hope that shed a bit more light then you had. Do post your findings as well please.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

Lucifer, Lugh Or Lleu?
A Friend

Lucifer, Lugh Or Lleu? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I have been given a book to read "The Secret History of Lucifer - The Story of the Real Da Vinci Code". It reveals the existence of a philosophy called Luciferism; which has had many famous followers, Sir Isaac Newton and Leonardo among them. It is another revelation of reverence for the divine female, where Lucifer is the star of Venus wich was demonised by the Christian church. When I have read it I will share my findings.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer, Lugh Or Lleu?
A Friend

Lleu Lugh Lucifer

That sounds like a interesting book to read. I might have to look it up and get a copy.

> TOPIC: Lucifer, Lugh Or Lleu?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,