Age Requirement Of 14 - Page 2 of 3

I think age doesn't even matter because - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
6th Mar, 2009 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14 - Page 2

I think you have it right farseer it is hard to place time here when you have duties calling. I find it a battle many times.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jun, 2009 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Requirement Age

More reasons for the lowering of the age requirement to give a chance to those who do have the time.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14
A Friend

Age Requirement Of 14 Feedback & FAQ News Community

While I was worried there for a bit I think this is going to work for us. I am glad to see that not much has changed since lowering the age requirement.

22nd Jul, 2009 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Requirement Age

I didn't know it was lowered to 14 I always thought it was 16+ at least it was when I joined.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14
A Friend

Requirement Age

Yes Jb lowered it earlier this year. I thought we would get swamped with young kids that made nonsense posts. I am glad that JB has stayed on top of everything and kept this site as constructive in posting as he has. I do not see any change in it.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2009 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14
A Friend

Age Requirement Of 14

I'm glad he lowered it. I'm only 15 and I would've had to wait another year before I could join. I'm having great fun with writing my mind instead of saying it and I'm not posting to badly. Most of my posts are constructive and the RPG is interesting me a lot, however dead that forum may be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2009 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14
A Friend

Age Requirement 14 - Page 2

Oh I am glad that your making a good contribution too. The RPG thread is not dead at all. If you look you will see there are others in there they are just waiting for a few new people to join them.

25th Jul, 2009 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement 14 Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

I think age doesn't even matter because you get some mature dudes who are probably younger than 14 and then somebody who is over 30 and acting like an donkey.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Age Requirement Of 14

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,