PlayByPost Introduction - Page 16 of 18

Congratulations on your upgrade Play By Post - Page 16 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Aug, 2013 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
PlayByPost
Long time Veteran Community RPGer
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2013 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

PlayByPost Introduction - Page 16

Wow, I missed your message Krusten. Was that about Super Hero RPG, I can't even remember what I did but you're like totally welcome glad I could help. Cool that you're back in with your character.

Also I wanted to ask JB / Support if you guys have been working on the site today. I was trying to access some pages and kept getting a blank white screen so I wasn't sure if it was like my connection or the site.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2013 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction PlayByPost

Apologies, that was probably me updating the site with a more intensive voting panel for Posts. I also made a few updates here and there but its all working good now. Thanks for your patience.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

PlayByPost Introduction
A Friend

PlayByPost Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I did not see where you posted that you wanted to meet up with me before we headed out in world of medieval. That was my fault that I over looked it and I am sorry. I do not know how I missed it.

Post Date: 1st May, 2013 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

Page 16 Introduction PlayByPost

It's all cool Kntoran. Probably you're just in so many Role-playing Games that you glanced over my post. Anyways I don't want to end up talking about the game here so I will put more there in a few.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2013 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

Introduction PlayByPost

Finally did it! Saved up and now I just donated for the upgrade to premium so you guys that are like totally showing off on me need to watch out because I'm going to be coming through like a bulldozer! wink.gif

Signature:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2013 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

PlayByPost Introduction

User Play By Post, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2013 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

PlayByPost Introduction - Page 16

Awesome, I feel like I'm riding high now with FP in my pocket laugh.gif. I can get a customized avatar now, do I just request it here?

Signature:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2013 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

PlayByPost Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 16

Congratulations on your upgrade Play By Post and thank you for donating. You can describe what you want here but as an upgraded member you now have the option of email support to JB so you can write him if you like via the contact page.

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: PlayByPost Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,