PlayByPost Introduction - Page 8 of 18

I'm so happy that I'm up to - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jul, 2009 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (18) »
PlayByPost
Long time Veteran Community RPGer
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

PlayByPost Introduction - Page 8

I've been missing a few days here and there so I dropped down a bit. I have a little time now so I'm going to try and bust through some of the boards.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

PlayByPost Introduction
A Friend

Introduction PlayByPost

You do know that with a small donation you do not have to worry about your participation level right? That being said I find that what Krakyn says is true. IF you post enough to average 4- 5 posts a day then your participation level will continue to rise.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

PlayByPost Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes you guys have told me that many times to the point that I feel guilty that I can't donate right now. sad.gif

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

PlayByPost Introduction
A Friend

Page 8 Introduction PlayByPost

We are not trying to make you feel guilty you do not have to donate and we will not tell you that you have too. We know some can afford it and other can not. Do not feel pressured. I think you are doing a great job getting your participation level back up as it is.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

Introduction PlayByPost

Thanks I'm trying my best and this site is really good. I like no one gets angry or calls you names like some other forums I've been to. One day when I can I may donate for sure because the site owners deserve it.

Signature:
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

PlayByPost Introduction

I'm getting really close now and soon I'll be with you in the camp and we can start.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

PlayByPost Introduction
A Friend

PlayByPost Introduction - Page 8

Yes at 69% you have just a few more days to go. I think that your fingers are getting tired now. I hope we can get the scenario going here in the next couple weeks. Hope we can get some others in there to assist us.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2009 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief

PlayByPost Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

I'm so happy that I'm up to 74% now. Wow it takes a lot to get your activity up. I'll be sure to keep my activity up now for sure I don't want to go through that again! Ok so now I'm aiming for one more % and then hitting medieval.

Signature:

> TOPIC: PlayByPost Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,