San Fransisco UPS Shooting

San Fransisco Ups Shooting - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2017 - 8:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gunman kills 3 coworkers before killing himself at San Francisco UPS facility. At a press conference, San Francisco police said two others were also wounded. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shooting UPS Fransisco San

As I've said all along, these people should turn the gun on themselves first, then wait to shoot these other people after they die. I don't know what goes through people's minds to do this.

17th Jun, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

San Fransisco UPS Shooting History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, Abinninja, totally Agree! If they are going to kill themselves anyway, why ruin the lives of others in their wake? Just shoot themselves and EVERYONE will be better off.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

They do not do that because they wish to get their names in the news and the fame that the news media gives to them. It is the news media making such a sensation of mass shootings that have these people wanting their name out there before taking their own lives. I do not see this getting any better any time soon.

20th Jun, 2017 - 7:05am / Post ID: #

Yeah, unfortunately, I agree with KN, I just wish they thought a bit more before they killed a whole lot of innocent people… but if they thought about it, they wouldn't be doing it… well you would hope…

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

They do it for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it's for fame. I think more often it's for revenge because of some perceived slight. People like that are just not wired right. I know they won't turn the gun on themselves first, I just wish they would. I have no problem with people like this dying of lead poisoning injected at about 2300 FPS.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: San Fransisco UPS Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,