US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk - Page 4 of 29

Yes this is why my proposal for border protection - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Apr, 2009 - 3:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (29) »
Mexican vs. USA vs Mexico The border wars - illegal immigration - Fast and Furious Gun Operation - ATF - Smuggled US Ammunition Feeds Mexico
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2009 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk - Page 4

US law sparks Mexican trade row

Mexico says it will raise its tariffs on 90 US products, after the US halted a scheme allowing Mexican lorry drivers on to US roads. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2009 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Risk Security Huge Mexico US

Obama Sending More Federal Agents, Money to Mexico Border for Drug War

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton heads to Mexico today, a day after the Obama administration announced it would send more money, technology and manpower to secure the United States-Mexico border and bolster the Mexican government's anti-narcotics operation. We go to the US-Mexico border to speak with independent journalist John Gibler. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2009 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk
A Friend

US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk History & Civil Business Politics

It is my belief that for the US to stop illegals and drugs from crossing the border with MExico it is going to take a lot more man power and probably the aid of the US marines and US army. I doubt that we have enough US border patrols to stop everyone. Besides if the US border patrols fire upon someone they are thrown into prison while the drug trafficer goes free.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2009 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Risk Security Huge Mexico US

Mexico says US fuels gun crime

Mexico's ambassador to the US urges America to stop a flow of guns and cash which he says is fuelling the country's drug wars. Ref. Source 5

15th Apr, 2009 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Risk Security Huge Mexico US

Don Mario, the guy who gave rewards for each Mexican police officer killed, has now been caught in Colombia. Although that is good the problem right now is the Zetas, a paid mercenary group, is basically taking over especially when a gap is formed. The Zetas do not make joke. They are a former special forces (some US trained) group that served in the Mexican military.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am glad that he was caught but I think these Zetas will have a very negative impact on the mexican army putting all of this unrest behind them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Apr, 2009 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

US Mexico Huge Security Risk - Page 4

FNC is saying that another big problem facing the US border patrol is human trafficking which is on the increase. The Mexican smugglers are going by weak points and laying a whole set of people and cargo that disappear into the US to serve as drug runners, informants and who else knows what.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

US Mexico Huge Security Risk Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Yes this is why my proposal for border protection is a viable answer. We set up automatic guns that are tied to a motion sensor. Anytime something moves it get lit up by massive gun fire. This would solve a lot of the problems.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,