US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk - Page 12 of 29

Drug tunnel linking Tijuana and San Diego - Page 12 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Nov, 2010 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 29 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (29) »
Mexican vs. USA vs Mexico The border wars - illegal immigration - Fast and Furious Gun Operation - ATF - Smuggled US Ammunition Feeds Mexico
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2010 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk
A Friend

US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk - Page 12

I am still hoping that after the mid term elections something is done to stop the flow of illegal immigrants into the USA along the mexican and Canadian borders. We need to stop the flow before we can really fix the problem with those who are already here. It is like the oil spill. You can clean it up as it reaches shore but unless you stopped the flow your clean up effort was pointless.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2010 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Risk Security Huge Mexico US

Obama: Mexico drug war not like Colombia:

"Mexico is vast and progressive democracy, with a growing economy, and as a result you cannot compare what is happening in Mexico with what happened in Colombia 20 years ago," Obama told Los Angeles-based Spanish language newspaper La Opinion. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2010 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk History & Civil Business Politics

More U.S.-Mexico border crime a myth, officials say:

If you lived hundreds of miles away and listened only to the sound bites leading to passage of Senate Bill 1070, it would be easy to imagine some parts of Arizona as every bit as lawless as fabled Tombstone, circa 1881. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2010 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Risk Security Huge Mexico US

I do not know. From all the reports I have heard from the men and women who enforce the law along the southern edges of our great nation I think there is more to it than what we are all being told. While it is not lawlessness and people running around like chickens with their heads cut off I know it is not entirely safe either.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Risk Security Huge Mexico US

US drones prowl Mexico bicentennial

As independence celebrations begin, Mexico's historical enemy and trading partner is militarising the border region. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2010 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think we should make the USA-Mexican border to be a demilitarized zone. A virtual no mans land between the two countries with high fences and barbed wire with guard posts spaced evenly along and manned with sharp shooters.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

US Mexico Huge Security Risk - Page 12

Tijuana killings reviving fears

The shooting of 13 patients at a drug-treatment center in Tijuana is raising concerns that an unprecedented wave of violence in Ciudad Juarez is migrating westward. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2010 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

US Mexico Huge Security Risk Politics Business Civil & History - Page 12

Drug tunnel linking Tijuana and San Diego discovered

U.S. Authorities on Wednesday announced the seizure of more than 20 tons of marijuana from a tunnel linking warehouses on both sides of the border. Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,