Kristen Mckay And James Hoyt

Kristen Mckay James Hoyt - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2009 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best of  Kristen Mckay James Hoyt
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Kristen McKay and James Hoyt

Was there really a murder of Kristen McKay and James Hoyt by three masked strangers on February 11, 2005?

Kristen Mckay And James Hoyt (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Hoyt James Mckay Kristen

You are referencing the movie "The Strangers" and from what I understand those are fictional names and characters for the movie and not an actual victims of a crime.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kristen Mckay And James Hoyt History & Civil Business Politics

The movie "The Strangers" was based on actual events. Just what the actual events were they do not tell you. I know the names of the main people are fictional. I have not heard of something like this happening here or any where around by any of my contacts. Besides they both were not killed. Someone had to survive for the story to get out.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2009 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Hoyt James Mckay Kristen

Name: Danny

Comments: I am very confused about whether or not the Kristen Mckay and James Hoyt story is fact or fiction. If you have watched the movie The Strangers then you probably noticed that at the beginning of the movie it says that it is based on actual events that occurred on a specific date in 2005 to these two specific people. When you look it up on the net you will find that the writer of the movie claims that it is based on an event from his childhood. If that is the case then why does the movie tell you otherwise? It really does not make any sense at all.

4th Feb, 2009 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Hoyt James Mckay Kristen

They are fictional names. It was a tactic used by the film makers to get you into a certain groove before watching the movie. Look at the actual review for the movie HERE to see what I mean.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2009 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Name: Michie

Comments: According to a website I'd found the family of Kristen McKay and James Hoyt had paid a company called Scrubs to remove all content from the net regarding the murders the house in which the murders had occurred being 1801 Clarke Road was destroyed and the land flattened out but when searched for there are around ten 1801 Clarke Roads in the United States

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Kristen Mckay James Hoyt

Name: Cheyane

Comments: I did some research on this myself. What actually happened is yes there was a Hoyt family murder on the 11th 2005. The writer or whoever, mixed different murders together that have nothing to do with one another and combined them and he came up with the story. I just watched the movie lick an hour ago.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Kristen Mckay James Hoyt Politics Business Civil & History

Name: Eva

Comments: I heard from a woman who went into deep research that Kristen McKay did survive the stabbing just like you see at the end of the movie, but while in the hospital waiting on a transplant died.

She also told me that the boys that seen the truck didn't actually talk to the people because they went in the opposite direction

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kristen Mckay And James Hoyt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,