Kenneth Cope

Kenneth Cope - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 14th May, 2009 - 11:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd Jan, 2009 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Kenneth Cope

He is definetely one of my favorites LDS singers, one of his songs "Never a better hero" brings me to tears. My kids love his music as well. What impress me more about his music, it is the reason why he sings always about our Savior Jesus Christ. In his own words:

"I decided a long time ago that I was going to devote my energy and my talents to making the name of Jesus Christ greater on the earth. It propels every choice, every decision. I hope to create new ways for people to see Jesus Christ - to offer a new vantage point and open eyes. To show how He is in everything, because really, it is all about Him." -Kenneth Cope

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2009 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Cope Kenneth

He is one of my favorite too. I wish I could listen to him a bit more but my family often to take over the available music items in my house.

14th May, 2009 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Kenneth Cope Studies Doctrine Mormon

There are two songs I love. One is called "No better hero" and the other one is called "Come to Jesus". I love the fact that he sings all songs about Jesus Christ. He is also a Bishop on his ward.

> TOPIC: Kenneth Cope

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,