SocraticQNA Introduction

Socraticqna Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

SocraticQNA Introduction
A Friend

SocraticQNA Introduction

Anyone with any academic or experiential feedback on the upcoming full implementation of the U.S. Mental Health and Addiction Parity Law that goes into effect in 2010. Administrators, Nurses, Clinicians, anonymous or not, I would like anyone's feedback! The insurers are really battling it out on this issue. Your thoughts gratefully appreciated. And, if you are somehow knowledgeable on this topic in the general public, it is not the typical "in the know", please feel free to comment appropriately.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Introduction SocraticQNA

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

SocraticQNA Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. This Thread is for your personal Introduction, where you tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here. The actual Topic you are interested in should go in the Psychology or Law Board(s) as appropriate. If you are unsure of how to find anything or want ot ask questions about the Community please do so here in a reply and someone will answer. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: SocraticQNA Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,