Mariana Bridi: Beauty Loses Hands And Feet

Mariana Bridi Beauty Loses Hands Feet - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Jan, 2009 - 8:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Eventually Dies
23rd Jan, 2009 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Beauty loses hands and feet

A STUNNING Miss World finalist had her hands and feet amputated - after contracting a killer bug, according to reports.

Source 1

When I read this I was shocked. This kind of made me sad when I read it.

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Needs its own Thread and highlight.

Mariana Bridi: Beauty Loses Hands And Feet (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2009 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Feet Hands Loses Beauty Bridi Mariana

There is an update on the article Dbackers posted. The girl passed away. So sad.

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil - Health officials say a Brazilian model whose feet and hands were amputated because of an infection has died.

Officials said in a statement early Saturday that 20-year-old Mariana Bridi's condition deteriorated overnight. She died at 2:30 a.m.

The Espirito Santo State Health Secretariat said in the statement she died from complications related to a generalized infection. It was caused by the bacteria Pseudomonas aeruginosa, which is known to be resistant to multiple kinds of antibiotics...

25th Jan, 2009 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Mariana Bridi: Beauty Loses Hands And Feet Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That's so sad! Mariana Bridi has a body to die for and she was so young. Terrible for her family.

26th Jan, 2009 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Feet Hands Loses Beauty Bridi Mariana

That is tradgic so young and many expectations in her future. Shows us we must be careful so many bacteria out there that advance quickly with no real treatment.

> TOPIC: Mariana Bridi: Beauty Loses Hands And Feet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,