Do Dolphins Attack People? - Page 2 of 2

Name: LJ Country: Comments: Dolphins do attack - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Mar, 2012 - 9:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Do Dolphins Attack People?
A Friend

Do Dolphins Attack People? - Page 2

I would have no problem swimming with dolphins after all dolphin attacks are few and far between. Why do they attack I am not sure but like I said before they are smart creatures. I know at times you can get a sense that a person is not a good person by your dogs reaction to them. Animals still have a sixth sense we gave our up it seems.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2009 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

People Attack Dolphins Do

Sixth sense is something that animals may have but I don't know if its really real becaue I've seen lots of dogs bark at me and I was not thinking or doing anything bad at all.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do Dolphins Attack People? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

There is a difference between a dog barking at you because your close to its territory and a dog that will purposely get between you and a stranger and not let them get closer even after you told the dog to heel.

Have you ever watched animals before a really bad storm comes close? They react to it before humans can as the "sense" what is coming. Humans did their own things and lost this sense. Animals still have it. I believe this is why some dolphins will attack certain people.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2009 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 People Attack Dolphins Do

Name: Lucy

Comments: Hi Cristina, I'm sorry to read what happened to you on Cancun, but I'm sure that the dolphin was playing or something, when a dolphin attacks on a bad mood, they are strong enough to kill even shark, if the dolphin wanted to attack you seriously, it would be more than scratches.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2009 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

People Attack Dolphins Do

Name: Stan

Comments: My sister was in Porto Villarta two weeks ago and was in the pool "swimming with the dolphins" when one of the dolphins ramed her with its nose. It damaged her back, broke a rib, knocked the breath our of her. She was pulled to the side of the pool by her friend who's arm was also injured in the same attack. She was doing exactly what the dolphin trainer told her to do. She did not even hear or see it coming as it came from behind and hit her in the back. The moral of the story smim with the dolphins at your own risk, but it may not be as safe as everyone thinks.

Source 1: My sister

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Name: Kenna

Comments: Yes. Dolphins do attack. It rarely happens and is normally in the Florida area. Mostly army (navy) dolphins. If any other it probably will end up on the news all week!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2012 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

Do Dolphins Attack People - Page 2

Name: LJ

Comments: Dolphins do attack my son was killed for this reason. he was playing with it and it attacked him.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Do Dolphins Attack People?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,