Birth Control Implant With Remote Control

Birth Control Implant Remote Control - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jan, 2015 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2015 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Birth Control Implant With Remote Control

New Birth Control Implant Could Come With a Remote Control And Last for 16 Years

In 2018, a new birth control implant may be available that has the same effects of some forms of oral contraception. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2015 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Control Remote Implant Control Birth

I would be really scared to have something like this in me. If there could be guarantees that it would work as its supposed to then it will be alright but if they are already talking about the possibility of a hacker attacking it then that is scary right there.

5th Jan, 2015 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Birth Control Implant With Remote Control Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If this means one would never forget the pill as they never want babies then get proper surgery. I do not think cutting ones self open for this is wise. Use the pill and condoms, or other methods but long term side affects are always scare to me and best avoided.

6th Jan, 2015 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Control Remote Implant Control Birth

I don't want to sound crude but why would anyone want this in them unless they are a prostitute? You're not talking like its a disposable but something that goes on for almost 2 decades! There are bound to be complications. Better to get snipped if you don't want children.

> TOPIC: Birth Control Implant With Remote Control

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,