Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 31st Jan, 2009 - 11:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »
Nadya Suleman
Can you imagine having EIGHT babies at once?
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2009 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US woman gives birth to octuplets

A US woman gives birth to eight babies, becoming just the second person in the country to deliver a set of living octuplets.
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2009 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

Here is something about this case that has not been said. The woman already has SEVEN children ranging from ages 2-7. She also took fertility treatments to have the ones she did but she did not expect that all eight would 'catch'. That is going to be one noisy home!

30th Jan, 2009 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Most of the reports I read talk about six children. Anyhow, she is living by her parents and her husband will be deployed to Iraq soon. I wonder what made her take such decision of having more children with the husband going away? Not judging here, just wondering. She has now 14 children 7 years old and under!

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think that she has too many children to care for now. I believe that many companies will be soon joining up to assist them with diapers formulas and other needs. I think that while it is good to see people lend a helping hand it sickens me to think some do this just for the fame.

30th Jan, 2009 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A correction on my part. The man going to Iraq is the grandfather in order to earn more money for the growing family (Iraq is his native country). There is no news about the father if there is one in the picture. She lives with her parents and filed for bankruptcy and abandoned a home a little over a year-and-a-half ago.

How she was able to afford such treatment is something everyone would like to know. Also the ethical aspect of whether hospitals should have policies with regards to in vitro to persons who have several children. It is possible she used fertility drugs instead of in vitro. Two of her six children are twins.

Source 3

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

From what I heard is that she used fertility drugs and in vitro. But I did not hear that from a medical expert.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2009 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets

She did undergo fertility treatments. This has caused an uproar among many. The law schools are asking why a woman with six children would want to undergo fertility treatments. They are also questioning the ethics of the medical doctor to follow through with such a procedure knowing the woman already had six young children.

31st Jan, 2009 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Well, she did not break any laws/policies. There are no policies in place that dictate that you cannot undergo fertility treatment if you have "x" amount of children. What I would like to know is the psychological aspect of this lady since clinics are supposed to make a full psychological and sociological evaluation to the patient BEFORE any fertility treatment is granted.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,