Father Throws Daughter From Bridge

Father Throws Daughter Bridge - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th May, 2009 - 2:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Austrailia, Australia She dies...
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Australian 'throws girl to death'

An Australian man charged with throwing his young daughter to her death from a bridge was suicidal, a court hears.
Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bridge Daughter Throws Father

I am glad that he is in custody and the other two kids are ok. Throwing his daughter off a bridge like that is very sad. I hope that he gets the care he needs and when he is better tried for first degree murder.

29th Jan, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Father Throws Daughter From Bridge History & Civil Business Politics

Selfish bum. If you want to take your life then take it, do not force your children to go through that terror as well. Just imagine what that girl had to go through in those final moments. If you believe in ghost haunting then this will surely be one for the father to face if not from memory but reality too.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

6th May, 2009 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

He was obviously distraught. He didn't take his own life, he wanted the best for his child...obviously wrong tactic, but...I hope he got the counselling he needed and not just thrown in jail. Don't get me wrong, what he did was awful, but he was so distraught...what made him do it?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I feel he can get all the counseling that he needs from Bubba. He did not need to place his kids in peril.

> TOPIC: Father Throws Daughter From Bridge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,