Black Of African Descent

Black African Descent - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Jan, 2009 - 11:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Carribean People
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2009 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Black Of African Descent

Black of African Descent

Name: Catherine

Comments: I know a lot of people, especially Americans, think that the only kind of people in the Caribbean, of West Indies, as we like our region to be called, are all black of African decent. That is such a misguided perception. I can speak specifically of Trinidad and Tobago, as that is where I am from. Trinidad and Tobago is a multicultural nation that was once a British colony and still holds onto many of the British culture. We have, people of East Indian decent (India) European decent (Ireland England Scotland Portugal Spain France Italy) Middle Eastern decent ( Syria Lebanon Israel)African and China. In addition, many of these groups have mixed with each other creating a sub- population of beautiful multiracial people of which I am one. So please dispel that notion that all people from the West Indies are only of African descent. Tell you friends!

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Black Of African Descent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,