Recruiting Players For Medieval

Recruiting Players Medieval - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 30th Jan, 2009 - 4:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 
29th Jan, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

I want to get medieval going so let's discuss what we can do to either get some players from here to participate or get some new players to join.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2009 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Medieval Players Recruiting

There are several veteran Members that both know how to play in Medieval and already meet the requirements to participate. Convincing them though is another story. Start with your own friends / family and online buddies that you know can maintain our standards.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recruiting Players For Medieval Reviews RPG & Card Board

Maybe some of the veteran members who are able to play will see this thread and think about joining us in the RPG. I would like to hope that maybe a couple with warriors will come and help us get rid of a nest of thieves. Think of the gold your character can get. smile.gif

29th Jan, 2009 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (KNtoran)
Maybe some of the veteran members who are able to play will see this thread and think about joining us in the RPG.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Members usually need direct encouragement or even bribery to step forward into anything. It is the way of most all Communities.

29th Jan, 2009 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

JB you make it out to be we are doomed? laugh.gif I understand what you mean. Do you have the names of specific members we can ask?

29th Jan, 2009 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Most of the Members who have Upgraded can pretty much participate as they are not restricted by Post count or activity levels. You can find them in the Member List. You can also look for the recently joined Members who are still within reach of their activity level. A lot of them are not serious though, they just claim to be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jan, 2009 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Recruiting Players Medieval

If you desire to know who has tilted their hand look at old games. Then hit the rave section we have two but I know of but I also know they are very busy at present.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2009 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Recruiting Players Medieval Board Card & RPG Reviews

Once I have some status I would love to join in, but as I am quite new here I believe I have to either allot 30 posts or purchase Premium.

I hope it is not inappropriate for me to ask some questions in this thread, but I am curious as to how many players often participate in an adventure. Are the scenarios created and conducted by a GM? Is there a common world and map that is used?

I have been hanging around in some other forums (I won't mention their names as I believe that could be misconstrued as advertising if I am not mistaken), that either have generated a world setting or are based upon an existing game that plays host to role playing scenarios.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Recruiting Players For Medieval

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,