What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? - Page 4 of 10

i'd ask playstation2 games and bag's - Page 4 - Christmas - Posted: 12th Dec, 2003 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
He is making a list and he is checking it twice to see if you are naughty or nice!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2003 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas?
A Friend

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? - Page 4

Well if ya be askin too much then you be greedy,if you dont ask for anything then you be the grinch,therefore i think that i will approch santa in the hopes that in his wisdom he will let me see the next 30 or more years of people being happy and free to hold this celebration in there own personal way weather it be in Trinidad or in the cold country Canada this time of year everybody belongs to each other its a time of closeness ,and comfort ,and support it does not matter if we be alone, or in a huge family i think at this time i can refer to the kids as the iceing on the cake when they come and get their presents from under the tree the whole world lights up with their smile,and after all has become quit in the house and the kids are off playing with there new found treasures we as adults can reflect back to the days when we lit the world up with our smiles
MAY THE GOOD LORD TAKE A LIKEN TO YA
FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY MERRY XMAS
MAX wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2003 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Christmas Santa To You What

I'm asking for, actually I don't know... a car? maybe, and I'm thinking about some other things.. I'm not so sure yet... I have a while to figure it out.. But santa has to come, cuz I have a younger sibling that still believe in him... hehe, so I get presents still...........(I'm so special)

2nd Dec, 2003 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? Christmas

Since I have to *be* Santa for myself, I already bought my present -- upgraded my computer RAM from 64MB to 128MB -- and installed it smile.gif woo hoo! I'll take the old chip and wrap it for under the tree. smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Christmas Santa To You What

I know what i want for a stocking stuffer. Another 512 megs of RAM for my comp so i can get into more high powered gaming without having to reboot every other day.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2003 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Christmas Santa To You What

I think that I have actually changed what I want for Christmas yet again. tongue.gif I just want my family healthy and happy during the holiday season. I truly want my children to have a good Christmas and that Santa brings them most of the goodies on the mile long list they have.

I also want everyone I know both on the net and off the net to be safe while traveling during the holiday season as well. Um, I think that about wraps up my Christmas list to Santa.

Oh yea and I want a webcam for myself, but if all the rest I ask for is fulfilled, then I can deal without my webcam til later on. wink.gif

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2003 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, global peace sounds a bit out of Santa's league, so I'll just wish for a peace during christmas at my parents house. Last year ended in an argument that was cut short to keep the peace. All it did was make everybody pretend to have a good time...*sigh*

But I think this christmas is going to be much better. Everything has gone perfect in one go so far. The planning, the giftshopping, the tree... yep I've got a good feeling about this one.

Maybe the only other wish I have is that there are seats available on the KLM flight to Stockholm on december 27th. As an employee I can fly cheap, but's it 'if seat available'. If it's full, I'm left standing at Schiphol...*this falls nicely into the bad things category*

Ooh! And a new peak for my christmas tree. My two cats killed it last year by pushing over the tree (on the 28th, phew). And I swear I heard, very softly, before the crash somebody say: 'and a one, and a two...'

Reconcile Edited: Ywander on 12th Dec, 2003 - 11:23am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Dec, 2003 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

What You To Santa Christmas - Page 4

...*this falls nicely into the bad things category*
laugh.gif that would be a bad thing, yes... Well, I hope that you have a great holiday, and don't get left standing at the airport smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2003 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You To Santa Christmas Christmas - Page 4

i'd ask playstation2 games and bag's and clothes and shoes and accesoires

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,