What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? - Page 5 of 10

dear santa i will like a copy of the old orange - Page 5 - Christmas - Posted: 17th Jul, 2004 - 1:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
He is making a list and he is checking it twice to see if you are naughty or nice!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2003 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas?
A Friend

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? - Page 5

QUOTE (Ywander @ 12-Dec 03, 5:20 AM)
Ooh! And a new peak for my christmas tree. My two cats killed it last year by pushing over the tree (on the 28th, phew). And I swear I heard, very softly, before the crash somebody say: 'and a one, and a two...'

laugh.gif Yea, you gotta watch out for some cats. They can be very crafty when it comes to proving a point to do something. wink.gif

aerith said:
i'd ask playstation2 games

This sounds like what my husband wants for Christmas. wink.gif Well that and a new truck. ^^

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2003 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Santa To You What

As for what I have been asking Santa --> someone to take at least a Silver package before Christmas.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2003 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? Christmas

I actually got my Christmas early this year. My only real true wish was for my kids to have something under the tree for Christmas this year. After such terrible luck that my family has had these passed couple of months. We have really prayed alot that things would work out in someway for our children to have something under the tree for Christmas. But as Christmas got closer the chances of that happening just kept getting slimmer and slimmer.

Last night our prayers were answered. Someone from our Church dropped off a package on our doorstep. Inside the package was three envelopes. Each envelope contained a gift card.

- The first one was for $100 to buy groceries and stuff to make our Christmas dinner with.
- The second one was for $200 to buy toys for our kids at Toys R Us.
- The third one was for $200 to buy clothes for our kids at The Gap.

We are truly thankful to the members in our Ward for being so generous in helping us get stuff for our children. So now, Santa has came early for me and now my Christmas will be happy for my kids and my family has truly been blessed.

24th Dec, 2003 - 7:58am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Christmas Santa To You What

Oh my gosh, Miss Shady!! How wonderful for you!! It just brought tears to my eyes...

Two years ago when things were really bad with us, we had a similar "doorstep" visit... A lil tree and ornaments, a big box of food with a whole turkey, and a big box of presents for my little girl. It was awesome... I'll never forget it, and I try to "pay it forward" every chance I get now that we are doing better.

Have a blessed Christmas, my friend smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2003 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Christmas Santa To You What

Thx Roz, you have a Blessed Christmas as well. biggrin.gif

I actually cried when we opened the package and after all three envelopes were opened Shady was crying as well. I will never forget the kindness the people in my Ward have shown to us, or the help they have given us while we were going through our difficult times of late. Shady and I have always tried to give to people that we know are in need and help people when we can. Even if that means sometimes it's our last few dollars of extra spending money, we have always tried to give it to someone who needs it more than us.

Merry Christmas to everyone!! *BIG HUGS & Kisses*

~Nadine~

24th Dec, 2003 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

This reminds me of when I was living in the USA, in one Christmas Day we got 4 turkeys!!! laugh.gif We have turkey coming through our ears! smile.gif

Mss, I'm so happy for you! what a wonderful Christmas story!!!! smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Dec, 2003 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

What You To Santa Christmas - Page 5

Wow, Mss, I just read about your secret santa visit. That is awesome.

I will never forget the kindness the people in my Ward have shown to us, or the help they have given us while we were going through our difficult times of late. Shady and I have always tried to give to people that we know are in need and help people when we can. Even if that means sometimes it's our last few dollars of extra spending money, we have always tried to give it to someone who needs it more than us.

That is what the gospel is all about. Helping others when they need it. I am happy for all of you. Merry Christmas!

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2004 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You To Santa Christmas Christmas - Page 5

dear santa
i will like a copy of the old orange lds hymn book for my christmas present as a suprise

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,