What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? - Page 6 of 10

Is it Christmas again, already? Yikes! - Page 6 - Christmas - Posted: 17th Nov, 2006 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
He is making a list and he is checking it twice to see if you are naughty or nice!
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas?
A Friend

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? - Page 6

I think I'd like a trip to Texas to visit my best friend... other than that, a good ol' family Christmas dinner would be great!

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2004 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Santa To You What

I would like to ask something to Santa but because Santa and I have to save money to go to Argentina, I doubt he could bring me what I want wink.gif. I would like to get a palm, you know, the one that is an agenda, calculator and even the storage for ALL your scriptures!

13th Nov, 2004 - 8:03am / Post ID: #

What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas? Christmas

I want something completely frivolous this year. Serves no purpose whatsoever. Small diamond earrings.

I won't get them, of course, because Santa stopped bringing me anything that I didn't pay for a long time ago... But it's fun to window shop smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2004 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Christmas Santa To You What

Books. That's what I want for christmas. Money for school books would be nice smile.gif
Merry christmas!

11th Aug, 2005 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Christmas Santa To You What

Well, it's a little early to be thinking of Christmas, but Wal-Mart and some other stores already have holiday stuff on the shelves. It's just painful.

But, at any rate, I do need to begin thinking about it. So this year, I'm asking Santa for a certification course in personal safety apparatus. wink.gif

12th Dec, 2005 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Hello there its been awhile. but if you want to know what I want to ask santa for. well its some better health so that I can do more temple work. I don't ask it for myself but for those who have gone befor. right now my health is failing and so I am not able todo what I desire.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2006 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You To Santa Christmas - Page 6

I nice safe holiday for all that are traveling and a wonderful time with Family and Friends

17th Nov, 2006 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

What You To Santa Christmas Christmas - Page 6

Is it Christmas again, already? Yikes!

This year, I'm hoping Santa will help me find a sofa. We have only a couple of folding chairs in my living room for the past 5 months, and a sofa would be nice for cuddling whilst watching TV. Oh, yeah, and to have a place for visitors to sit smile.gif

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: What Are You Going To Ask Santa For Christmas?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,